Tomar conciencia de la desigualdad en el acceso al agua potable y el saneamiento a escala global y local y comprender las causas subyacentes de esta situación.
- Using different resources (e.g. World Water Atlas: Belin Publishing), students describe the current situation.
- In groups, students analyse its (un)sustainable components and make suggestions as to why this could be, looking at the issue
- from an environmental, social and economical perspective;
- from a local, national and international point of view.
- In groups, students research their suggestions to see if there is evidence that they are correct.
- In plenary, various roots of inequality in water access and unsustainable management of water resources are presented and discussed.